Section 51 Manual for Private Bodies
This manual has been prepared in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA), 2 of 2000.
Name of Business Continuity and Recovery Consulting CC
Registration no. 2011/036358/23
Contact Person Deon White
Physical Address 6 Linkwood Drive
Postal Address 6 Linkwood Drive
Description of the section 10 Guide
A Guide has been complied in terms of Section 10 of PAIA by the Human Rights Commission. It contains information required by a person wishing to exercise any right, contemplated by PAIA. It is available in all of the official languages.
The Guide is available for inspection at the Human Rights Commission at 29 Princess of Wales Terrace, cnr York and St. Andrews Street, Parktown 2193 and on its website at www.sahrc.org.za.
Records available in terms of other legislation
Information is available in terms of the following legislation, if and where applicable:
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act No 75 of 1997
- Companies Act No 61 of 1973
- Compensation of Occupational Injuries and Diseases Act No 13 of 1993
- Customs and Excise Act No 91 of 1964
- Electronic Communications and Transactions Act No 25 of 2002
- Employment Equity Act No 55 of 1998
- Income Tax Act No 58 of 1962
- Labour Relations Act No 66 of 1995
- Occupational Health and Safety Act No 85 of 1993
- Patents Act No 57 of 1978
- Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000
- Skills development Levies Act No 9 of 1999
- Trademarks Act No 194 of 1993
- Unemployment Insurance Act No 30 of 1966
- Value Added Tax Act No 89 of 1991
Subjects and categories of records held:
• Companies Act records
• Financial records
• Income Tax records
• Customer records
Access to records
The requester must:
- provide sufficient particulars to enable Continuity Consulting to identify the record(s) requested and to identify the requester,
- indicate which form of access is required,
- specify a postal address or fax number of the requester in the R.S.A,
- identify the right that the requester is seeking to exercise or protect and provide an explanation of why the requested record is required for the exercise or protection of that right.
If in addition to a written reply, the requester wishes to be informed of the decision on the request in any other manner, the requester must state that manner and the necessary particulars to be informed in the other manner.
If the request is made on behalf of another person, proof must be submitted of the capacity in which the requester is making the request, to the reasonable satisfaction of Continuity and Recovery Consulting.